Who is this session for?
This mentoring session is for solo and small business owners who want to work on their business.
It's well suited to those just getting started, people in the first two years of business, or any business owner feeling a bit stuck. It's for business owners looking for guidance and financial insight. Advice about what steps to take next to improve your business and allow you to move forward.
This two hour session is how I get started working with most of my clients, with a chance to work ON your business together. Time and the space to explore what's working and what's not working in your business.
What can we cover?
- Your income and profitability
- Your pricing and customers
- Your products and services
- Cash flow and business planning
- Bookkeeping and financials (not tax)
And generally untangle the ideas and challenges that are floating around your mind.
The investment for the session is $550 including GST. Payment is made when you book in your time slot, and includes:
- 2 hours on Zoom together
- A recording of the session to refer to later
- A pre session questionnaire which I use to do some research about you beforehand
- My notes via email after the session, giving you guidance and advice about your next steps
- Email me for the two weeks after the session with any questions you have
Does this sound like something that could help you make your business even better?