Business Changing Conversations
For businesses with turnover up to $200K.
You want to talk about your business. Chat through your ideas and challenges. To push yourself. To grow profitably. You want someone to give you ideas, suggest short cuts and help you make good business decisions. Real support, some tears and a few laughs. Sound good? Let's go.
One off Sessions
You want to talk about your business with someone who can help you make it better. These one off sessions are value packed and will have you walk away feeling ready to take your next steps. Commitment phobics rejoice! No commitment required.
Here’s your options:
- 30 min brainstorm $165
- 60 mins and a recording of the session $220
- 60 mins, a recording of the session, and a six month action plan $330
You want to talk about your business. Chat through your ideas and challenges. To push yourself. To grow profitably. You want someone to give you ideas, suggest short cuts and help you make good business decisions. Real support, some tears and a few laughs. Sound good?
Work with me for the next twelve months:
- 6 x 90 min sessions + action plan over twelve months - $1800 + GST
- 12 x 30 min check in sessions over twelve months $1200 + GST
Payment plans available (just ask me).
Start Up Intensive
You've been sitting on a business idea for a while now. You've spent lots of time thinking about launching it. But you haven't launched it yet. And you want to get this baby off the ground.
You want to go from idea to side hustle to full time gig as soon as it's viable. This is the plan for you.
- Month One: Brain dump session, where we get clear about your idea and next steps
- Month Two to Three : Business strategy development using Business Model Canvas
- Month Four to Six: Fortnightly accountability sessions
- Month Seven to Ten: Financial Roadmap, forecasting and monthly check ins
- Months Eleven and Twelve: Fortnightly accountability sessions
- Month Twelve: Launch, review, refine, improve, pivot.
Investment: $6600 paid in monthly instalments of $550 (inc GST)
Rosie Thomas, Project Rockit
Peach (led by Fiona) is the backbone of our business. We've been celebrating finding Peach ever since because it's a complete rarity! There is no job too big or small. Each request is met with a speedy, positive and non-judgemental response, making us feel so supported that we can focus on what we do best - creating positive change by helping young people stand up.